It's arras.io, but the tanks drank milk!
Note: This game is unmaintained as of November 28, 2022. Legacy servers are online but won't receive any gameplay updates.
Please consider following our other project, Ikimashou! https://umineko-chan.itch.io/lets-go
|Updated||17 days ago|
|Tags||2D, html, io, Massively multiplayer, Multiplayer, Open Source|
|Code license||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls, High-contrast|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Source code, Homepage, Discord, Mirror 1, Mirror 2, Mirror 3, Mirror 4, Developer Website|
- A new server is up!17 days ago
- april fools (not)67 days ago
- glitch servers unavailable until April 1st77 days ago
- glitch servers unavailable until March 1stFeb 22, 2023
- itch.io version emergency updateJan 30, 2023
- Publicise the server-side code of arras mayhem?Jan 29, 2023
- arras-mayhem is shutting down on November 28, 2022Nov 19, 2022
- The future of arras-mayhemOct 30, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i love it
I guess it shut down
Try again later if all the servers are stuck on connecting, they will auto restart under prolonged heavy load
Seems to be down already. "Disconnected: Socket error try again later"
Servers should be up now, there will usually be at least 1 online, if it disconnects, try the next one?
Hi, thanks for replying I played a round but am too stupid haha. And yes, it was probably my own connection that I couldn't play.